Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SF Bars Showing the SDSU/Miss. St. Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF Bars Showing the SDSU/Miss. St. Game?

Does anyone know if any of the local establishments in Sioux Falls are going to televise the game @ Missouri St tomorrow? Thanks for the info!

Re: SF Bars Showing the SDSU/Miss. St. Game?

What about anywhere in SW Minnesota?

Comment

Here is a list of all the towns that have Mediacom that will show the game.

Link

If any SF bar had the game would would be showing it from Jackrabbit Extra.
      Go State! Go State!

Comment

I believe the game is going to be televised on Midcontinent as well, and MC provides service to Sioux Falls. I would suggest calling a local establishement, and ask them to televise the game. Let them know that you and few friends would like to watch it, I'm sure the manager will oblige.
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
          I believe the game is going to be televised on Midcontinent as well, and MC provides service to Sioux Falls. I would suggest calling a local establishement, and ask them to televise the game. Let them know that you and few friends would like to watch it, I'm sure the manager will oblige.
          I have Midcontinent in Watertown...but, I cannot figure out if the game is going to be on Midcontinent. Any idea which channel?

Comment

I've seen nothing that indicates it will be on Midcontinent, I sure hope I missed it. Any channel info would be very much appreciated.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
              I've seen nothing that indicates it will be on Midcontinent, I sure hope I missed it. Any channel info would be very much appreciated.
              Last years games on mediacom were on Midcontinent in the Yankton area. I think it was channel 23 but I don't have Midcon so I'm not 100% sure. I'm pretty sure it will be on Midcon 23 though. They never listed it on the guide last year and it was on. I'd plan on it if I were you and if its not on just listen to WNAX and watch one of the other games.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

OOPS. It looks like i was mistaken. I don't think the games will be on Midcontinent.
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

3pm Northern Iowa vs NDSU will be on channel 316 midcontinent!

if anyone cares!

can not find the SDSU game

Comment

OOPS. It looks like i was mistaken. I don't think the games will be on Midcontinent.
                    Looks like USD vs UC Davis on Sioux Falls Midcontinent.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the game isn't on in Sioux Falls. I cannot find anything. USD is on channel 23.....again.

Oh well, I'll watch it on the computer. Wish there was a way that I could save it on my computer and watch it later (after the kids have gone to bed).

Comment

Working...
                      X