Bison decline = Bridgewater Meats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bison decline = Bridgewater Meats?

Is there a connection between the drastic decline in Bison football and the mess left when the electricity was shut off at Bridgewater Meats, resulting in more than 82,000 pounds of rotting bison meat? Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

STORY

(I'm not real interested in picking on the Bison but I thought the story on Yahoo news today was interesting and its timing bizarre!)

Re: Bison decline = Bridgewater Meats?

Bet that smelled delicious.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I have this going in their smack thread over at Bisonville.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
        I have this going in their smack thread over at Bisonville.
        Nice guy! What title did you select? Bison Stink?

Comment

The only thing that stinks about the story is that it happened in Bridgewater South Dakota and not in Bridgewater, North Dakota if there is one.

Funny part I don't recall KELO land doing any stories on this stink issue. Thats not to say they did not do some stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            The only thing that stinks about the story is that it happened in Bridgewater South Dakota and not in Bridgewater, North Dakota if there is one.

Funny part I don't recall KELO land doing any stories on this stink issue. Thats not to say they did not do some stories.
            I don't know, I think its a good omen. That bison come to South Dakota to get slaughtered! I think that is appropriate
            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

I actually lived there when I was a kid. Seriously, 44 tons of bison meat. That is a lot of wasted meat. I'm glad I wasn't living there to smell that.
              Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
                I actually lived there when I was a kid. Seriously, 44 tons of bison meat. That is a lot of wasted meat. I'm glad I wasn't living there to smell that.
                I have family that still lives there and helped clean it up. What they don't tell you in the news is that it wasn't actually meat in the sense that everyone initially thinks of. It was all organs (liver, heart, etc). And it was gross! They all just burned their clothes after the clean-up.

Comment

Originally posted by yotefan90 View Post
                  They all just burned their clothes after the clean-up.
                  Were they still in their clothes? Just kidding (even with oxygen tanks, i would have been puking). Not a big town so I can only imagine (and I just want to imagine and not actually smell it) how horrible the stink was. Just close enough to SF to say you don't live there.
                  Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by yotefan90 View Post
                    I have family that still lives there and helped clean it up. What they don't tell you in the news is that it wasn't actually meat in the sense that everyone initially thinks of. It was all organs (liver, heart, etc). And it was gross! They all just burned their clothes after the clean-up.
                    Where is Sioux Falls Rendering when you really need them. Oh that's right they sold out and the son of the owner inherited all of the money from the sale. This money was used to build the new staduim for Augie. Dog gonne its, its Augies fault. The son instead of being talked into giving his money to Augie, should have stayed in business and made more money cleaning up Bridgewater. Rendering is about dead animals and internal organ removal so he would be still counting cash for the Bridgewater clean up job.

Comment

Working...
                    X