Brookings Looking Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brookings Looking Good

For the SDSU alums frequenting this board who have not been in Brookings for a while: here's a shot of Main looking North (to the Brookings version of Touchdown Jesus). Cubby's was full of runners and their families and supporters today (10/3), following the SDSU Classic Cross Country Meet. Something to look at if you're not able to return to Brookings and SDSU soon.
    Last edited by JackJD; 10-04-2009, 08:03 AM.

Re: Brookings Looking Good

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    For the SDSU alums frequenting this board who have not been in Brookings for a while: here's a shot of Main looking North (to the Brookings version of Touchdown Jesus). Cubby's was full of runners and their families and supporters today (10/3), following the SDSU Classic Cross Country Meet. Something to look at if you're not able to return to Brookings and SDSU soon.
    My wife and I were in Brookings for the last game v. Indiana State. We were waiting for daughter #1 to get off work and pick her up to go tailgating. We had a great time during the wait. Got to town and went to BTown Liquors and picked up beer. I hadn't been in that store and it is a real nice facility. Then went downtown to new apparel store (hey, how else can you spend $125 if you don't try). Then to Nick's for a burger, man has that place changed. Finally down to Cubby's for a beer. We had a blast and the downtown looks great after the two years of renovations. Kudos to the city fathers.
    Last edited by JackJD; 10-04-2009, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X