Old scoreboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old scoreboard

Does anybody know what came of the old scoreboard at CAS? That old Lite Brite. It was a piece o' crap, although I miss it a little. Kind of. Sort of. But not really. But a bit. Even though it was embarassing. Most high schools had something at least that good. Ah, memories...
    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Re: Old scoreboard

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
    Does anybody know what came of the old scoreboard at CAS? That old Lite Brite. It was a piece o' crap, although I miss it a little. Kind of. Sort of. But not really. But a bit. Even though it was embarassing. Most high schools had something at least that good. Ah, memories...
    I think if you look to the east of the football practice field - just south of the baseball field you just may find what your looking for. I had heard some talk about autioning it off at last years Stan Marshall. But, apparently not. Maybe I was seeing things last summer but I do think its stored by one of the equipment building. You can likely buy it pretty resonalble?

GBGBGJ

Comment

Re: Old scoreboard

Not sure what I would do with it. That thing should be in a museum somewhere. It's an antique!
      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Working...
      X