X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCS Polls 9/28-10/2/09

AnyGivenSaturday.com has Jacks at 14.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/foru...ad.php?t=64256

Poly at 17. Great match up between two good teams.

Getting overshadowed nationally by the CAA South match-up of William & Mary at Villanova.

Re: FCS Polls 9/28-10/2/09

Rabid...can you (or someone) post links to the Coaches and Media polls? I can't ever seem to find them.

All I ever come up with when I search are old ones.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

If you go to the Rivals website they have the coaches poll posted every Monday.

Comment

The Sports Network poll . . . it's also here. I think this one is the closest thing to the AP FBS poll.

Coaches' Poll is here.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          The Sports Network poll . . . it's also here. I think this one is the closest thing to the AP FBS poll.

Coaches' Poll is here.
          Udot is receiving 42 votes in the TSN poll. That thing immediately has lost all credibility.

What those voters just did is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in their rambling, incoherent voting were they even close to anything that could be considered a rational decision. Everyone is now dumber for having viewed that poll where Udot is receiving 42 votes. I award the TSN voters no points, and may God have mercy on their souls.*

*reps to whoever can identify the source of this rant.

EDIT: I assume those votes were intended for SDSU and not USD.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I love that scene. I still can't look at Bradley Whitford seriously because of it.

That's Billy Madison by the way!
            "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
            -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
              Udot is receiving 42 votes in the TSN poll. That thing immediately has lost all credibility.

What those voters just did is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in their rambling, incoherent voting were they even close to anything that could be considered a rational decision. Everyone is now dumber for having viewed that poll where Udot is receiving 42 votes. I award the TSN voters no points, and may God have mercy on their souls.*

*reps to whoever can identify the source of this rant.

EDIT: I assume those votes were intended for SDSU and not USD.
              Udot 42 votes, NDSU 1 vote

Comment

Here is the link that I use. It has all three polls side-by-side.

http://www.championshipsubdivisionne...s-polls?blog=5

Comment

Working...
                X