Week-end Sweep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week-end Sweep

The Jacks defeat WIU 3-2 on Friday and IUPUI 3-1 on Sturday. Will do even better when Fiegen returns.

Re: Week-end Sweep

The win against IUPUI was great! We're giving a ton of playing time to different freshmen, while Fiegen is recuperating. Sure be glad to see her back in the lineup, hopefully not too long from now.

Comment

Does anyone know how much longer Fiegen is out?

Comment

Winning home matches is a good start to building a winning program. Now it's time to put some wins together on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by pepbandalum View Post
          Winning home matches is a good start to building a winning program. Now it's time to put some wins together on the road.
          Who said that? You or Scott Nagy?

Comment

working thru adversity(& still winning)can only make the team stronger when everyone's back & healthy.Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JamesJacks View Post
              Does anyone know how much longer Fiegen is out?
              If I understood correctly Fiegen was originally expected to be back for this weekends trip to UMKC and S. Utah. I have not heard anything differently so I am hoping she is a go. She is an impact player. However, others have been getting some quality time and making siginificant improvements.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Jacks VB leads UMKC 2-0 tonight and lead 18-16 in set number three. Should a good road win for the Jacks on the road tonight before to move onto S. Utah.

They are playing exciting VB but I look for next year to be the year of the Jackrabbit VB team. They only have one senior and a real good set of underclassmen.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Still no Kelli Fiegen tonight for the Jacks. Jacks lose set number three and now lead 5 - 2 in set number 4.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
                    Still no Kelli Fiegen tonight for the Jacks. Jacks lose set number three and now lead 5 - 2 in set number 4.

GBGBGJ
                    Ouch. Two sets apiece as we go to the 5th set. Folding our tent in KC. Time to pick it up and finish this.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Pretty sad effort by our lady Jacks as they took a 2-0 set lead at UMKC only to fall in five 3-2. Has to be very disappointing. Don't know why we could not finish this game.

But we move on I guess.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Working...
                      X