Game question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game question...

I have subscribed to the package on gojacks.com.....if tonight I choose to watch the game later will it be available right after the game....say at 10PM?

Re: Game question...

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
    I have subscribed to the package on gojacks.com.....if tonight I choose to watch the game later will it be available right after the game....say at 10PM?
    I think it takes a little while for it to archive but I could be wrong. If I remember from last year it took at least 24 hours for the archived game to show up.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
      I think it takes a little while for it to archive but I could be wrong. If I remember from last year it took at least 24 hours for the archived game to show up.
      yeah generally it takes a day or 2 to get it up. I also don't know if it will even be available on demand because SDSU is not the one broadcasting it and ISU's software they use is different then what SDSU uses.

Comment

I think also that GoJacks only puts home games into archive for viewing later.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
          I think also that GoJacks only puts home games into archive for viewing later.
          You are correct.

Comment

Working...
          X