Will SDSU vs Ill St be on computer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will SDSU vs Ill St be on computer?

Is this Saturdays game going to be available on the computer? There is only a "live audio available" icon on the schedule on gojacks.com.

Re: Will SDSU vs Ill St be on computer?

has anybody had any luck with this?
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

From GoJacks.com

ONLINE COVERAGE: Audio coverage of Saturday’s game is scheduled to be available via subscription service at GoJacks.com, the official website of SDSU athletics. Monthly subscriptions for the Jackrabbit Extra, which includes live audio and video streaming are available for $9.95 per month or $99.95 for an entire year of coverage. An audio-only subscription also is available for $4.95 per month, with programming consisting only of live radio broadcasts.
      A league-wide package is available for purchase at www.valley-football.org.
      Radio coverage Saturday begins on WNAX 570 AM at 5:30 p.m., with an expanded pre-game show. Steve Imming returns to call the play-by-play, with Tyler Merriam providing color commentary.
      Video streaming is scheduled to be available via Illinois State at GoRedbirds.com.
      ISUred uses CBS College Sports for it website not JumpTV, so the video will not be on GoJacks.com. You can either sign up for their service and watch or hope that it will end up on channelsurfing.net
      Go State! Go State!

Comment

So far I think all their games have been on channelsurfing.net. But don't quote me.

Comment

Terry V. just posted on his twitter that the ISU vs. SDSU game will be available on GoJacks.com.

Well there goes my Saturday afternoon, darn
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
            Terry V. just posted on his twitter that the ISU vs. SDSU game will be available on GoJacks.com.

Well there goes my Saturday afternoon, darn
            What are you doing in the evening while the SDSU/Illinois State game is on?

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
              So far I think all their games have been on channelsurfing.net. But don't quote me.
              I couldn't find last weeks game, and if it was I will really be torked at myself.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                What are you doing in the evening while the SDSU/Illinois State game is on?
                I believe.that it's a 4:00 pm start in California.

Comment

yes GoJacks has it listed for audio and video.

Comment

What will you do for a Klondike Bar?

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                      What will you do for a Klondike Bar?
                      Drink a Budweiser.

On a less serious note, Twins are up 8-6 in the 8th, Detroit already won.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                        I couldn't find last weeks game, and if it was I will really be torked at myself.
                        Last weeks game came in perfectly fine for me on the gojacks.com link (after I paid the required fee of course).

Comment

Article on Gojacks.com says the game will be offered in video on Jackrabbit Extra.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I just subscribed for this month for $9.95. I have it loaded up on gojacks.com and it says the football game coverage would start at 5:30pm. Is their a reason why I am not getting anything yet when I click on the game or will I not see anything until the 7:00pm start? Also, is their sound? I checked a old SDSU woman's soccer game and that didn't seem to have any sound. Thanks.

Comment

Pre-game is on right now with Imming and TV discussing game on internet feed.

Comment

Working...
                              X