Who was that guy who fumbled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was that guy who fumbled

Can someone name the kick returner that fumbled for the Steelers late in their game against my Chicago Bears? Boy I bet his alma mater isn't too proud today.

Re: Who was that guy who fumbled

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
    Can someone name the kick returner that fumbled for the Steelers late in their game against my Chicago Bears? Boy I bet his alma mater isn't too proud today.

Stefan Logan from the "U"!

Comment

Is it this guy:?

Once each football season for the next ten years, I'm going to find a reason to post this picture.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitNation View Post
        Stefan Logan from the "U"!
        I sure can't claim him. Anyone fumbles ever, even once, and they are dead to me. What an awful player.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          Is it this guy:?

Once each football season for the next ten years, I'm going to find a reason to post this picture.
          Just once?? That pic is worth posting at least 3 times per season.
          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Low Rent Thread

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
              Low Rent Thread
              Relax. It's the Smack section and this IS the SDSU fan board. If you don't approve don't read or comment.
              I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                Low Rent Thread
                I understand your feelings, however he has basically one job on the team and he fumbled it away at the most crucial point in the game. I doubt it would change the outcome unless he ran it back, based on the way the Steelers kicker was performing. Yet compare that performance with a certain kicker, (who shall remain nameless) who used to play for the Patriots and now the Colts with numerous Super Bowl rings on his fingers.

Comment

I'm sorry, but really? The kicker that you won't name has missed a few kicks in his time also, and I imagine more than one of those misses impacted the outcome of a game. Were you ashamed of him then?

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                    I'm sorry, but really? The kicker that you won't name has missed a few kicks in his time also, and I imagine more than one of those misses impacted the outcome of a game. Were you ashamed of him then?
                    I googled "The best clutch kicker in NFL history" One name came up repeatedly. I also googled "the best NFL kicker of all time" I'll be danged if the same name didn't come up again. Hey 1st Row, it's a smack thread invest in a sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                      I was actually trying to be friendly to Yote Forever, (I understand etc.) He has for the most part been a gentleman on here.
                      By not naming a certain kicker it was my (poor) impression of the Bear Super fans from SNL. If one recalls the George Wendt character often used phrases similiar that went something like, "A certain team in Chicago that shall remain nameless". Or a certain Cooach similiar schtick (sp). Oh well if one has to explain it...
                      Oh and by the way when Stefan Logan starts returning kicks for TD's or long returns, consistently, we will forget about the occasional fumbles.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
                        Relax. It's the Smack section and this IS the SDSU fan board. If you don't approve don't read or comment.
                        So if I don't agree with something said, I'm not allowed to comment. Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
                          SDSUFans.com - If you don't agree with us, STFU and leave.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                            You're brighter than I've been giving you credit for!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                              Repeated for content.

Is that the look he had when he received his SAT score? I use to wonder how a guy from Florida with the talent Stefan has ended up in Vermillion, SD. Then I heard about his classroom acumen and I didn't wonder any more. Standards are a little higher at the DI level.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                              X