Minnesota Game Starts at 11:00 A.M.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota Game Starts at 11:00 A.M.

It's official, I read it on TV's Twitter.

http://twitter.com/TerryVandrovec
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Re: Minnesota Game Starts at 11:00 A.M.

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    It's official, I read it on TV's Twitter.

http://twitter.com/TerryVandrovec
    That blows but I'm not surprised with the kickoff time. The Double Whammy is that the Friday night before (Nov. 13th) the SDSU Women's BB team plays Gonzaga for the season and home opener. I believe Gonzaga will be one of the better teams we play this year. For sure one of the best, if not THE best, team to come into Frost Areana this year.

So, I'm thinking I'll be taking in the women's BB game Friday and then heading to Minneapolis that night so we can make the tailgate in the morning. Who's with me?

Comment

Same here. We already have our room for the 13th.
      Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
        That blows but I'm not surprised with the kickoff time. The Double Whammy is that the Friday night before (Nov. 13th) the SDSU Women's BB team plays Gonzaga for the season and home opener. I believe Gonzaga will be one of the better teams we play this year. For sure one of the best, if not THE best, team to come into Frost Areana this year.

So, I'm thinking I'll be taking in the women's BB game Friday and then heading to Minneapolis that night so we can make the tailgate in the morning. Who's with me?
        Save me a spot!!!

I like your style!!!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I think more Jacks fans are going to make their way to this game than the ones purchased through Gojacks... I was visiting with a friend yesterday during the Vikings game and just casually mentioned that I was looking forward to this weekend because of the BBall game Friday, Jacks game Sat and Vikes game on Sunday and he and his wife chimmed in ME Too... they had gotten tickets already for the jacks game, and not through gojacks...

Also, WNAX is promoting a bus trip for the weekend. So might be a large Yankton contingent up there.

Comment

Just to let everyone know, the Sioux Empire Staters bus trip has, what we have been told, are the last tickets from the SDSU allotment. Got to statealum.com to reserve your spot and guarantee your spot amongst some good friends and SDSU faithful.

Because the official time has just been announced, the final details of the trip will be released soon. As soon as I get them they will be on the board.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

any good spot for Jacks fans to tailgate before this game?

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                Just to let everyone know, the Sioux Empire Staters bus trip has, what we have been told, are the last tickets from the SDSU allotment. Got to statealum.com to reserve your spot and guarantee your spot amongst some good friends and SDSU faithful.

Because the official time has just been announced, the final details of the trip will be released soon. As soon as I get them they will be on the board.
                Bus trip link:

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=13&calcid=685

Go State!

Comment

Anybody want to go to wedding for me that day so I can go to MN for the game? If it wasn't one of my best friends daughter...oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by ausbesticide View Post

Alumni Association Tailgate info:

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=13&calcid=685

We already have 167 signed up and the venue only holds 350. So sign up early because when it is full, it will be full. We expect the event to sell out.

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
                      Anybody want to go to wedding for me that day so I can go to MN for the game? If it wasn't one of my best friends daughter...oh well.
                      So how are you going to explain to your best friend you're not going to marry his daughter?

Comment

At last check, StubHub has some good tickets. A little on the expensive side compared the actual price, but they will be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by ausbesticide View Post

http://stadium.gophersports.com/prk_tailgating.html

Comment

I was approached by some other Yankton Jackrabbit fans at the Cereal Bowl and I encouraged them to purchase a spot in the tailgate area. The alumni area is great as well but having another option is good. I haven't heard back from them but my understanding is that we will be purchasing at least one spot. Looking at this, I'm not sure how you go about "purchasing" a spot for gameday.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by JackMan View Post
                              At last check, StubHub has some good tickets. A little on the expensive side compared the actual price, but they will be worth it.
                              www.denverticket.com has a lot of tickets. Not too much above face value on some of the seats. You can get two rows from the field (corner of endzone) for around $70. Also looks like they are selling parking/tailgating passes.

Comment

Working...
                              X