Week 1 to Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 1 to Week 2

I always hear that the biggest improvements happen between the first and second week. With the great performances that the Jackrabbits has as a team versus GSU I was wondering what you folks thought could use improvement?
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Re: Week 1 to Week 2

Shutout!

Comment

Well since last game the opposition didn't get inside the red zone, lets go for not inside the 30, or perhaps not across the 50. And no turnovers. Thats all I can think of
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Execution and reads. Kjerstad's interception was because of a blown coverage. Stig cited several areas that needed improvement at the luncheon, but I can't remember the others.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I think one thing that Stig mentioned was finishing drives. Considering we made three field goals and attempted one other that means we had four drives stall where more points could have been put on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
            I think one thing that Stig mentioned was finishing drives. Considering we made three field goals and attempted one other that means we had four drives stall where more points could have been put on the board.
            True. The lack of TD's in the first half had me nervous because if one GSU receiver gets behind our secondary and it would have been a tight game all of a sudden. There's always something to work on.
            The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
              I was going to say that we need more TDs. But when you win a game by 38 points, it sounds kinda bad saying that our offense "struggled."
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Pull a UNI stunt, and have the back-ups in before the half, keeping starters rested, and pumped for the following weeks.

And THEN proceed to score another 2-3 TD's vs ISU Wood's 1st team.

Comment

Working...
                X