Baseball Dakota Marker Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Dakota Marker Weekend

Just an invitation to all of you Jacks football fans to stop over at the Erv and get a look at this year's edition of Jackrabbit baseball. Dakota Marker weekend is also the first weekend of the Fall World Series......games will be played Friday at 3:30, Saturday at 11 AM and Sunday at 12 PM. Short walk from the Back Yard, Jack4life and JackMD.

Re: Baseball Dakota Marker Weekend

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
    Just an invitation to all of you Jacks football fans to stop over at the Erv and get a look at this year's edition of Jackrabbit baseball. Dakota Marker weekend is also the first weekend of the Fall World Series......games will be played Friday at 3:30, Saturday at 11 AM and Sunday at 12 PM. Short walk from the Back Yard, Jack4life and JackMD.
    Friday I have to work and Saturday is duck hunting in the AM, pheasant hunting at noon and FB immediately thereafter. Sunday, same thing except for the FB.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Re: Baseball Dakota Marker Weekend

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      Friday I have to work and Saturday is duck hunting in the AM, pheasant hunting at noon and FB immediately thereafter. Sunday, same thing except for the FB.

JMD, with that crowded schedule, please don't confuse your timing. I'd hate to see the Bison faithful's reaction to a guy in waders with a shotgun slung over his shoulder.

Comment

Working...
      X