Adam Nougheteri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Nougheteri

Anyone see the new Snickers ad with our future 2nd Pro Hall of Famer?

On during the MNF games tonight, first I've seen of him bringing down satellites with his FG practice kicks, cute!

Re: Adam Nougheteri

Speaking of TV, anyone catch the opening scene of College Gameday on ESPN Saturday morning? They were in Columbus for the Ohio State-USC game.

They were panning the crowd like they usually do. As they were cruising along the front-row of the fenced off area, there, bigger than life, is some dude dressed in what appeared to be Ohio State garb holding a yellow and blue SDSU flag with the new Jackrabbit logo on it. My brother had it DVRed so we could watch it again in slomo. Absolutely confirmed it to be one of our flags. Now that's a Jacks fan!
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
      Speaking of TV, anyone catch the opening scene of College Gameday on ESPN Saturday morning? They were in Columbus for the Ohio State-USC game.

They were panning the crowd like they usually do. As they were cruising along the front-row of the fenced off area, there, bigger than life, is some dude dressed in what appeared to be Ohio State garb holding a yellow and blue SDSU flag with the new Jackrabbit logo on it. My brother had it DVRed so we could watch it again in slomo. Absolutely confirmed it to be one of our flags. Now that's a Jacks fan!
      Now thats a guy who needs a free case on me when he comes up for a Jacks game, no doubt!
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post

He was obviously on his way to the Capital One Bowl.

Comment

Working...
        X