• Show
Clear All

• Polls, week of 9/14 to 9/20

We're #18 in The Sports Network poll this week:

http://bit.ly/3zo5QE
    Holy nutmeg!

Re: Polls, week of 9/14 to 9/20

Nice.

One thing I noticed about this years and even some of last yearts, is Texas State is at 19, and was ahead of us last year.

Have they really improved that much since we slobberknocked them out of Coughlin a couple years ago?
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

They were the AQ for the SLC last year, and brought back much of that team. 2-0 start, but have #6 TCU to play next. Meanwhile, McNeese beat App St. and play a miserable FBS Tulane here in New Orleans in two weeks. SLC will be even tougher that usual this year.

SFA plays WIU this weekend and is likely to be available for free on channelsurfing.org or on Southland.org.

Our game vs SFA last year was an absolute thriller of a game, and a heck of a finish by the Rabbits.

Comment

Hope SFA isn't too wore out and winded from that game with Texas College last sat.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
          Hope SFA isn't too wore out and winded from that game with Texas College last sat.
          ROFL - SFA had TOP of <15 min!!!! No TD took more than 4 downs!!!!! And they had subs in by half.

But, so did UNI!

Comment

Is Cal Poly as good as their ranking? We've got them in a few weeks. Seems to me that the loss of Dally, Barden and others, along with a new coaching staff means maybe they'll be down... they'll surely be different. I wonder about their ranking.

They've got two FBS games in a row before we play them, Ohio, and San Jose State. Not killer FBS programs, but those will still be tough games. They beat Sac State, hardly a dominant FCS program, in their first game.

I don't know really. Maybe SloStang is around and can fill us in.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
            X