Thanks from GSU!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks from GSU!!

Just wanted to say thanks for the hospitality that ya'll showed to the GSU fans that made the trip. The food that the chain gang had for us was great. Kudos to your team and your fans. Good luck the rest of the season. I think this butt whoopen was what we needed to fix all of our problems here at GSU!!! thanks again!
    Last edited by bleedingblue; 09-14-2009, 08:41 AM.

Re: Thanks from GSU!!

Originally posted by bleedingblue View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks for the hospitality that ya'll showed to the GSU fans that made the trip. The food that the chain gang had for us was great. Kudos to your team and your fans. Good luck the rest of the season. I think this butt whoopen was what we needed to fis all of our problems here at GSU!!! thanks again!

Classy, BB.... Good luck on your season, too.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingblue View Post
      Just wanted to say thanks for the hospitality that ya'll showed to the GSU fans that made the trip. The food that the chain gang had for us was great. Kudos to your team and your fans. Good luck the rest of the season. I think this butt whoopen was what we needed to fis all of our problems here at GSU!!! thanks again!
      Thanks for making the trip. GSU is too good of an institution and program not to recover and be a major factor in the FCS again in the forseeable future.
      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

It was a huge win for us b/c of who YOU are. We're trying to be you. Good luck the rest of the way.

Comment

Working...
        X