This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVFC: SDSU claims 2 of 3 P-O-W

Today the Missouri Valley Football Confererence announced its Players of the Week for September 12. SDSU linebacker Derek Domino was named defensive player of the week and kicker Kyle Harris was named special-teams player of the week. The offensive player of the week was UNI QB, Pat Grace.

Here's a link to the MVFC story: LINK

Congrats! Well-deserved!

Re: MVFC: SDSU claims 2 of 3 P-O-W

Kyle Harris, P-K winning in his first start! What a great honor, for a great performance.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      Today the Missouri Valley Football Confererence announced its Players of the Week for September 12. SDSU linebacker Derek Domino was named defensive player of the week and kicker Kyle Harris was named special-teams player of the week. The offensive player of the week was UNI QB, Pat Grace.

Here's a link to the MVFC story: LINK

Congrats! Well-deserved!
      I saw the game yesterday in Cedar Falls, and if anyone other than Grace had won the P-O-W for offense, I would have been shocked. He is good.

Congrats on your two players awards.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
        I saw the game yesterday in Cedar Falls, and if anyone other than Grace had won the P-O-W for offense, I would have been shocked. He is good.

Congrats on your two players awards.
        He's especially good against teams like the one they played this weekend...OMG did I just let that slip out? Sorry YFE...hey Mods, I don't know how to delete this post! There goes my Poster of the Year award.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
          He's especially good against teams like the one they played this weekend...OMG did I just let that slip out? Sorry YFE...hey Mods, I don't know how to delete this post! There goes my Poster of the Year award.
          You got my vote!

Comment

The post by YFE does seem a little less than sincere, but I'm reading it through blue and yellow retinas so....

Great performance by Harris and Domino, nice to see them get recognized. Grace is one of several great QBs in the MVFC. I think the one we have is the right guy for our team.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
              The post by YFE does seem a little less than sincere, but I'm reading it through blue and yellow retinas so....

Great performance by Harris and Domino, nice to see them get recognized. Grace is one of several great QBs in the MVFC. I think the one we have is the right guy for our team.
              Doc, you are just so suave. For an educated man, you are not very .........(you finish it).

Read my post in this thread, it is #3. Doc says it is insincere. Read it and judge and send me a private email as no one ever wants to challenge JackMd but me. Filbert, I didn't realize it was a smack thread. Jacks#1Fan also took a cheap shot, and he was the first one months ago to scold me on how bad USD fans behavior is. Give me a break.

I predicted you'd win big last week when you all said you'd win by 3-7. I congratulated your players for winning the awards. Doc, what words sounded insincere to you?

Comment

Thanks YFE

Comment

Derek Domino also gets National FCS Defensive Player of the Week from College Sporting News.

http://www.mvc-sports.com/ViewArticl...CLID=204794068

http://www.championshipsubdivisionne...rs-2009?blog=5

Comment

Not a smack thread.

Thread locked. Reason: Jacks#1Fan pooping in the punch bowl. Too bad. Others might have wanted to comment here on our two players of the week.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                    X