Jacks win conference opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks win conference opener

The Jacks opened the conference season witha 3-0 shutout over Centenary last night. There was a very good crowd present. I got there for the very last point after another commitment on campus.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=204792564

Re: Jacks win conference opener

I watched some of the game on GoJacks.com. The crowd was good sized, 841 attending. Last year the largest home crowd was for NDSU, about 600 people. So it looks like interest is increasing in WVB.

I see that NDSU had about 1500 in attendance for their game. It would be nice to have a home crowd that size.

Go State!!!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

They followed that up with a 3-1 win over ORU to move to 2-0 in the Summit.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
        I watched some of the game on GoJacks.com. The crowd was good sized, 841 attending. Last year the largest home crowd was for NDSU, about 600 people. So it looks like interest is increasing in WVB.

I see that NDSU had about 1500 in attendance for their game. It would be nice to have a home crowd that size.

Go State!!!
        maybe our friends at the Collegian can editorialize on attendance. This is an impressive beginning in a sport of excellent athletes that is fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post

Go State!!!
          Up Nord, they love the winner and detest a loser. Also Bentson-Bunker fieldhouse got a bit of a face lift with new bleachers. I am not certain, but I believe BB once was where men's basketball was played which would be years ago.

Unless SDSU has other plans for the Barn, it has possibilities as a Volleyball facility. Parking might be a problem though. Just a thought. Also I believe UNL uses an old basketball facilty for Volleyball. Nothing wrong with Frost though so maybe resources should be used prudently. Opps it looks like all I do is sit around and watch NDSU.

Comment

Working...
          X