• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCS Football poll

The Jacks are up one to 21st in this weeks TSN poll

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/t...V-1AA-POLL.htm

Re: FCS Football poll

personally I've never thought that a idle team should move up in the rankings at all, especially before they've played a game, but hey its in our favor so no complaints here
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Maine should be tossed from the poll due to almost losing to St Cloud State who was blown out by Augustana the week before.

Comment

Anybody find it funny that USD got votes after beating William Penn? I mean come on.
        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
          Anybody find it funny that USD got votes after beating William Penn? I mean come on.
          I suspect it's some more easterly voter with Square State Somewhere Out West Syndrome --- they all look alike, so what difference does it really make?

Trey Wingo, perhaps.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            I suspect it's some more easterly voter with Square State Somewhere Out West Syndrome --- they all look alike, so what difference does it really make?

Trey Wingo, perhaps.
            Exactly, they see South Dakota and remember the name, much Like Mike Leach the HEad coach from Texas Tech in his pre game interview befor the UND game, he said they were not going to take North Dakota lightly because of their history of knocking off the big guys and keeping it close in big games UND has never faced a FBS opponent so I think he had NDSU and UND messed up!!
            BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
              Maine should be tossed from the poll due to almost losing to St Cloud State who was blown out by Augustana the week before.
              Cha-ching. No doubt. When I saw that score, I was wondering to myself "there has to be another St. Cloud St. in this country, that can't be the team that got run off their home field by Augie."

No comment on USD. Those votes will be gone after this week and their trip to the Uni-dome.

Comment

Working...
              X