UNI-Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNI-Iowa

UNI and Iowa tied at 3 with under 10 minutes in the second and UNI driving. UNI is going to be tough to beat at CAS.

Re: UNI-Iowa

Make it 10-3 UNI with 5 minutes in the half. Would love the upset in Iowa City. Hate the Hawks!

Comment

Careful JackGuy. Iowa grad here.

10-3 UNI. Drove about 90 yards on the Hawks' vaunted defense. As an Iowa fan, I'm used to slow starts. But it looks to me like Iowa doesn't have many players that are clearly better than UNI's players. Grace is outplaying Stanzi. Iowa has NO running backs (Minett would be the clearly best RB on this field today). And Josh Mahoney, from Sioux Falls, is clearly the best defensive player on that field right now. Iowa's offensive line looks sluggish. UNI looks faster.

Could be a very long year for the Hawkeyes... and they have to play Penn State next week at Happy Valley. Wow.

I guess this reminds me that football isn't about big school vs. small school. It's 11 individual matchups. Win the majority of those, and you'll be successful.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post

10-3 UNI. Drove about 90 yards on the Hawks' vaunted defense. As an Iowa fan, I'm used to slow starts. But it looks to me like Iowa doesn't have many players that are clearly better than UNI's players. Grace is outplaying Stanzi. Iowa has NO running backs (Minett would be the clearly best RB on this field today). And Josh Mahoney, from Sioux Falls, is clearly the best defensive player on that field right now. Iowa's offensive line looks sluggish. UNI looks faster.

Could be a very long year for the Hawkeyes... and they have to play Penn State next week at Happy Valley. Wow.

I guess this reminds me that football isn't about big school vs. small school. It's 11 individual matchups. Win the majority of those, and you'll be successful.
        Are you watching on TV? How can I get this game? I don't see that it's on anywhere.

Comment

It's on the Big 10 channel.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post

Iowa plays at Iowa State next Saturday.

17-13 Iowa with 13:18 to play

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
              It's on the Big 10 channel.
              Mine is showing Penn State versus Akron. Is there an alternate channel or something?

Comment

Go UNI! That'll help fill CAS for Hobo Day.

Comment

UNI first and 10 on the Iowa 15 with 5:27 left in the game. What a game! Pat Grace is an amazing quarterback for UNI.

Comment

17-16 Iowa with 4:26 left.

Comment

Iowa punting the ball back to UNI with 2:30 left.

Comment

UNI at midfield with :36 seconds left.

Comment

UNI at the 35 with :29 seconds. First down.

Comment

:07 seconds UNi has a field goal from the 25.

Comment

Blocked field goal.

Comment

Working...
                              X