No announcement yet.

Its the first football Saturday and....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its the first football Saturday and....

We're not playing! That's really hitting home this morning. I'm so jacked up for college football and Jackrabbit football.

Why aren't we playing today? Did someone back out of a game? Couldn't find an opponent?

With the Jacks not playing on week 1 I should be just about foaming at the mouth come Thursday!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: Its the first football Saturday and....

I'm going to the Peru State vs Jamestown game today down here in Peru. Take in some NAIA action. The Bobcats vs The Jimmies. WTF is a Jimmie? I just picture some bearded guy running around the sidelines screaming,"Thats thinking with your dipstick, Jimmie!"

Comment

I've been internet overloading on games, plus the game on the tube

channelsurfing.net has free games to watch.

I'm heading up to Hammond, LA to watch SE LA Lions play D-II TAMU-C to open their season.

Comment

Attended my first Husker game Saturday, and I kept pondering what it would be like next September when the Rabbits make their run at the Huskers. I would love to get my hands on the tickets we used this weekend. We were on the 30 yard line in row 3 and you could clearly see all of the activity from the visitors side line.

I was even wearing my SDSU teeshirt under my Husker shirt. Next year, it won't be covered up!

Comment

Working...
        X