Capital One Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capital One Bowl

Spread the word to many....vote everyday at www.capitalonebowl.com GO JACKS!
    Last edited by filbert; 09-06-2009, 05:43 PM. Reason: Corrected jittery spelling

Re: Capital One Bowl

Tight vote so far, so we need to get out the vote.

As of 9/3/2009 at noon.

Jack - 17,245
    Testudo - 17,235

Comment

As of this morning (Sunday, Sept. 6), we have a roughly 200 vote lead. Just shy of that, I think. As long as you're surfing...VOTE FOR JACK. Then, find another computer and VOTE AGAIN! We're going to win this one.
      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Jack's lead is shrinking quickly...now only about 75 votes. This is the last day of Week 1. We have to hang on. Go to www.capitalonebowl.com and vote for Jack Rabbit NOW!
        Last edited by filbert; 09-06-2009, 05:44 PM.
        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

make that 76 come on guys lets beat the turtle and rewrite the nursery rhyme
          Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Voted.

Comment

Jack rewrote the Aesop's story, and squeeked out the win. need to do better to make the finals.

Comment

Jack Rabbit won the first match against Maryland, but is in 5th place in total votes with 27,703.

Comment

And remember (if this hasn't been mentioned before) to split your vote for everyone else--no sense giving 2 votes to the rabbit and two votes to some other mascot over a two day period.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                    And remember (if this hasn't been mentioned before) to split your vote for everyone else--no sense giving 2 votes to the rabbit and two votes to some other mascot over a two day period.
                    Go one step further...be sure not to vote for any of the four ahead of Jack, and the one right behind Jack in votes. Standings are updated every Monday...check them out, write down the names and let's get Jack to the top! Also always vote for Thundar in the write-in...in 4th currently. And I certainly hope our NDSU friends are enthusiastically supporting us and doing their part for us as we did for them last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                      Go one step further...be sure not to vote for any of the four ahead of Jack, and the one right behind Jack in votes. Standings are updated every Monday...check them out, write down the names and let's get Jack to the top! Also always vote for Thundar in the write-in...in 4th currently. And I certainly hope our NDSU friends are enthusiastically supporting us and doing their part for us as we did for them last year.
                      I will take your advice except for the Navy mascot. As and ex-Navy sailor, I feel that I must vote for him too. Except when he is faced of against Jack. And I might have a hard time voting for Sebastian. I just hate Miami with a passion. Chalk that up to being a Huskers fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                        I will take your advice except for the Navy mascot. As and ex-Navy sailor, I feel that I must vote for him too. Except when he is faced of against Jack. And I might have a hard time voting for Sebastian. I just hate Miami with a passion. Chalk that up to being a Huskers fan.
                        And around in 1983? Working through my MSCE down at UNeb during that time. Man, them Herbie Huskers make me look, well less than Rabid.

Comment

Remember to vote! Boomer Sooner has just about caught up, and may even be slightly ahead of Jack.

Friday (after 9 AM) is usually a day that the committee takes off the vote once a day tracker.

Votes for Bill (Navy), SuperToad, Bearcat & Red are votes against Jack reaching the finals.

www.capitalonebowl.com

Let's assist our NDSU buds get back for next year on the write-in.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                            Remember to vote! Boomer Sooner has just about caught up, and may even be slightly ahead of Jack.

Friday (after 9 AM) is usually a day that the committee takes off the vote once a day tracker.

Votes for Bill (Navy), SuperToad, Bearcat & Red are votes against Jack reaching the finals.

www.capitalonebowl.com

Let's assist our NDSU buds get back for next year on the write-in.
                            Last I checked, Jack was up by 400. Now, it is a lead of 40. Come on people.
                            Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

You can stuff the ballot box now, so...STUFF AWAY. I voted about 25 times so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X