The "other" game in the Dakotas will be on FOX College Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "other" game in the Dakotas will be on FOX College Sports

I just saw on AGS that the Junior Bowl will be on FOX College Sports. Now, I'm trying to keep this as far away from smack as possible, but how will it look on your new AD if the Marker game isn't televised?? I hopoe he has the sack to get this thing on TV somehow. Jacks fans better be doing all they can to tell the new AD that this game should be on TV. PLEASE do everything you can to get the Marker game on TV. Thank you.

Re: The "other" game in the Dakotas will be on FOX College Sports

Originally posted by TheBisonator View Post
    I just saw on AGS that the Junior Bowl will be on FOX College Sports. Now, I'm trying to keep this as far away from smack as possible, but how will it look on your new AD if the Marker game isn't televised?? I hopoe he has the sack to get this thing on TV somehow. Jacks fans better be doing all they can to tell the new AD that this game should be on TV. PLEASE do everything you can to get the Marker game on TV. Thank you.
    Just sent him a note to say...whatever you do, don't televise the Dakota Marker game...make those northernmost fans come down if they want to see the game! Just trying to help our revenue stream TB.

Comment

I think the game will be a sellout(seating wise) anyways. If they should wait until a week or two before the game and then advertise it. By then, it will be a sellout. I think it was sad when people were standing 4 deep to watch the game 2 years ago. I know if they got their seats earlier, they would have had a seat but the seats were taken reguardless. CAS isn't big enough to hold all the people for that game. Let the tickets sell and then put it on TV. That's what they should have done 2 years ago. They already have the seats sold, the game was great and the people that watched it at home; might want to come to a game later in the season.
      I think the basketball games should be on TV, too. It's a doubleheader so who doesn't think it will sellout?

Comment

It is the pheasant opener which always pulls some out of the crowd and will make a sell out a bigger challenge. It will sell-out but there may be a few more people wearing green than we would like.

Make the trip to see the Jacks win for the third year in-a-row!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I'm thinking there has never been a sell out of tickets (seating yes) at CAS. As long as there are places to stand the athletic department will continue to shell out general admission tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowbell View Post
            I'm thinking there has never been a sell out of tickets (seating yes) at CAS. As long as there are places to stand the athletic department will continue to shell out general admission tickets.
            OK, it will be a huge crowd! Shheeeesshhhh!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
            X