Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Tickets to be Mailed August 28th

FOOTBALL SEASON TICKETS TO BE MAILED OUT AUG. 28

The Jackrabbit Ticket Office has scheduled to mail out 2009 Football Season Tickets to current season ticket holders on Friday, Aug 28. Tickets should be received in the mail no later than Tuesday, Sept 8. If you have not received your tickets by Sept 8, please call the Jackrabbit Ticket Office at 1.866.GOJACKS.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Season Tickets to be Mailed August 28th

Thanks for the information.

Comment

I was starting to get nervous...thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        FOOTBALL SEASON TICKETS TO BE MAILED OUT AUG. 28

The Jackrabbit Ticket Office has scheduled to mail out 2009 Football Season Tickets to current season ticket holders on Friday, Aug 28. Tickets should be received in the mail no later than Tuesday, Sept 8. If you have not received your tickets by Sept 8, please call the Jackrabbit Ticket Office at 1.866.GOJACKS.
        I will be eagerly waiting at my mail box each day. Thanks for the update.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Does anyone know why they didn't reallocate this year?

Comment

Originally posted by SFJACK View Post
            Does anyone know why they didn't reallocate this year?
            Next year.

1992, South Dakota State Unviersity Athletics established a priority point system for basketball seat allocation. The goal of the system is to reward longtime supporters, as well as encourage new donors to support Jackrabbit student-athletes. Seats for both football and basketball will go through a reallocation process prior to the start of the 2010-11 seasons.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...&ATCLID=897202
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Got my tickets yesterday. Will be sending out the NDSU tickets to those who requested tomorrow. I ordered 30 extra tickets (36 total) and all have been spoken for. I hope we have a great crowd.

Comment

Got mine in the mail today with the Gopher game tickets. Section 218 row 31 (out of 32).
                Go State! Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU_TUBA View Post
                  Got mine in the mail today with the Gopher game tickets. Section 218 row 31 (out of 32).
                  That seems very odd. That's in the corner, very high. I understand where the visiting seats are in the new stadium (if the map is right), but considering it sounds like they only sold 400 or so of a possible 3,000...218 seems pretty bad. I would have guessed you would have been a bit more on the side of the field and a few rows lower. Not many, but a few.

Thoughts?
                  Last edited by JackFan96; 08-31-2009, 12:46 PM.
                  Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Well I'm not sure how they determined which seats were better but I'm happy with being on the horseshoe side. In sections 201 through 205 you can't see the main scoreboard. This is my first year with season tickets so I'm at the bottom of pecking order. I wonder how many tickets they sold to season ticket holders and how many the department is keeping for staff, players family's and such? Most of those would be in 108 but they might need more then whats in 108.
                    Go State! Go State!

Comment

I got mine -- now to find out who the QB will be...

GO JACKS
                      - Walk Now For Autism Speaks - Sioux Falls - June 9, 2012: My Personal Page

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU_TUBA View Post
                        We are in 216 row 30.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                          We are in 216 row 30.
                          section 204 row 24

Comment

Got 2 sets of 6 (1 set from another season ticket holder who can't make the game)

1st Set - 218, Row 27, seats 13-18

2nd set - 218, row 20, seats 5-10

Other people on our bus will be getting them first thing tomorrow(at least I contacted them about it).

Any thoughts on what it might cost to scalp tickets there? Part of me thinks it will be cheap there, but part of me also thinks it may still sell out due to the new stadium alone.

Comment

Section 216, Row 31, seats 4-7

Comment

Working...
                              X