Kolton Emery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kolton Emery

According to TV's Twitter, the Jacks have received a verbal committment for 2010 recruit Kolton Emery, Post 22 ss/p. He was the Legion player of the year this year as a Junior. Great job Ritchie.
    Last edited by 76Rabbit; 08-21-2009, 09:18 AM.

Re: Kolton Emery

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
    According to TV's Twitter, the Jacks have received a verbal committment for 2010 recruit Kolton Emery, Post 22 ss/p. He was the Legion player of the year this year as a Junior. Great job Ritchie.
    Great get for the Jacks. If Ritchie can keep that pipeline from Post 22 to SDSU open, the Jacks will have a ton of success.

Comment

I agree Mango. I'm not sure 22 has players every year that can play at that level but we certainly want them to stay in state if they are good enough. Ritchie seems to have a good eye for talent so I think we can look forward to a good run for the Jacks.

Comment

Article about the official signing.

http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/spor...cc4c002e0.html
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I like his low ERA average. He it appears that he is more than a pitcher. Good work Ritchie.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            I like his low ERA average. He it appears that he is more than a pitcher. Good work Ritchie.
            grammar police.....
            "ERA average" is a redundant statement.

I agree, his stats are impressive.
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
            X