SDSU at Minnesota tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU at Minnesota tonight

It's good to get the athletic season started off. Looks like a wet dreary day for a game. I considered taking my daughter to the game - I think it helps give them a positive attitude toward sports and physical activity - but then again, she's 2, and I don't think she'd have the patience for whole game.

Re: SDSU at Minnesota tonight

There appears to be a live game blog at the gophers site from the game.
    http://www.gophersports.com/ViewArti...CLID=204779046

Jacks are down 2-0 at the half I believe.

Comment

Jacks lose tonight 4-0 at #19 Minnesota.
      “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

Gotta play the good teams to get better....go jacks!

Comment

No disgrace losing to Minn., or Creighton for that matter,both very good soccer programs, it's all about playing tough competition to get ready for the conference .I'm no soccer expert, but i think we'll do OK in the conference where there's more parity among the teams in the conference, not that we can't win against a very good team, we did last year & it won't be the last time either.Go Jacks!

Comment

Good game with Iowa State,not a win but not a loss either, Minn. was only loppsided loss & they're a ranked team.Team looks good this year, as young as they are........Go Jacks

Comment

Tough road trip, back home defending the "home " turf, maybe get back on track with a couple wins before the big tournement.

Comment

Working...
              X