Mondol Loses Mother to Cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mondol Loses Mother to Cancer

This may be posted elsewhere, but according to TV's Twitter, Lee Mondol's mom passed away yesterday. She was apparently battling cancer.

My thoughts and prayers are with Lee and his family right now.

http://twitter.com/TerryVandrovec

Re: Mondol Loses Mother to Cancer

So very sorry to hear about this....sorry for her and the family. I pray for peace and comfort for their family. My mother is a 20-year cancer survivor and I remember the thoughts and fear when she thought it had come back.

I will gladly contribute if this site wants to send a memorial to the funeral.

Comment

That's a very tough way to begin a new school year. Best wishes to Lee.
      This space for lease.

Comment

It's always a bad loss for a college student to loss a parent. Heck, it's tough at 35, 50, etc to loss a close family member (spouse, parent, child). With cancer though, the family has usually had time to prepare for this likely outcome. And happy that the person (Lee's mom in this case) is past the pain, suffering, chemo, radiation sickness that goes with the battle against this monster of disease.

Prayers for the Mondol family, and a thank you God, for bringing peace back to Lee's mom. May the healing begin.

Comment

Our family's thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Lost my mom ten yrs ago,I know how hard it is,thoughts & prayers to Lee & his family.

Comment

My condolences. Makes you think how unimportant football, rivalries, and message board banter are. Can't even imagine losing my mom.

Comment

My condolences to Mr Mondol and family.

Comment

lost mine 3 years ago after a 3 year battle. The support I got from the players and coaches is something I'll never forget.
                  Its never easy but it helps to be surrounded by family and friends. Condolences to Lee and his family.
                  "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                  -Leo Rosten

Comment

I lost my mom a little over a year ago to cancer. My condolences to Lee Mondol and his family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
                    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

My families thoughts and prayers go out to the Mondol family. Tough times for a young man.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Working...
                      X