PGA Championship at Hazeltine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PGA Championship at Hazeltine

A busy weekend in the Cities. The Twins are at home and the PGA is at Hazeltine.

So far throught 14, El Tigre is tied for the lead with Alvaro Quiros and Micheal Bradley. Plus Phil is back. Will be interesting to see what happens this weekend, if Tiger can stay atop and the weather can hold out.

I managed to round up a pair of tickets for Sunday's final round. Hope the rain doesn't come like forecast. Anyone else going to be venturing out to Hazeltine this weekend?

Re: PGA Championship at Hazeltine

Originally posted by SidelineObserver View Post
    A busy weekend in the Cities. The Twins are at home and the PGA is at Hazeltine.

So far throught 14, El Tigre is tied for the lead with Alvaro Quiros and Micheal Bradley. Plus Phil is back. Will be interesting to see what happens this weekend, if Tiger can stay atop and the weather can hold out.

I managed to round up a pair of tickets for Sunday's final round. Hope the rain doesn't come like forecast. Anyone else going to be venturing out to Hazeltine this weekend?
    I was going to try to squeeze it in as well as a Twins game this weekend, but the Twins trip got cancelled so I won't be taking in either.

Comment

Originally posted by SidelineObserver View Post

I will be heading up there tomorrow morning. A group of six of us are leaving at 5:30 a.m. Should be a good time!

Comment

I'll be there on Saturday only...first time at a big-time golf tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
          I was going to try to squeeze it in as well as a Twins game this weekend, but the Twins trip got cancelled so I won't be taking in either.
          I was there Wednesday and Friday. They won 9-1 and 11-0 respectively. I guess I need to start going to more games, because they lost today and Thursday.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
          X