Jackrabbit Radio Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbit Radio Network

Has SDSU released the list of radio stations that will be broadcasting football games this year? I checked here and GoJacks.com, but I couldn't find anything. I just finished radio coverage maps for NDSU football and UND football & hockey, and I thought I'd do day/night maps for you guys as well.

Re: Jackrabbit Radio Network

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Has SDSU released the list of radio stations that will be broadcasting football games this year? I checked here and GoJacks.com, but I couldn't find anything. I just finished radio coverage maps for NDSU football and UND football & hockey, and I thought I'd do day/night maps for you guys as well.
    its pretty much just WNAX.... there are a few others, I think Pierre has one, I also think Watertown or Abeerden also do, but as far as coverage map its pretty much just WNAX's.... which is pretty large itself... I can get it at Terry Peak in the hills, in Spearfish its spotty....

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
      its pretty much just WNAX.... there are a few others, I think Pierre has one, I also think Watertown or Abeerden also do, but as far as coverage map its pretty much just WNAX's.... which is pretty large itself... I can get it at Terry Peak in the hills, in Spearfish its spotty....
      Must get pretty lonely sitting up on Terry Pk all day or night listening to WNAX especially in the winter. If you get bored there you could try Cement Ridge. I could get WNAX when I worked in the Fire Tower there.

Comment

I've listened to Jackrabbit games on WNAX while deer hunting up north of Bison. I've also gotten to listen to the WBB games down here in SE NE.

Comment

Working...
        X