Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urban Plains Commercial(Fargo Hockey Arena)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban Plains Commercial(Fargo Hockey Arena)

Here's a recent ad they put together. If you watch it, you'll see why I posted it here. BTW, the guy with the suggestion is Mike Dragosavich, the former NDSU punter. He's also the guy who came to a post-game press conference with his shoulder wrapped up and on ice because he threw a single lame-duck pass on a trick play that resulted in a touchdown.

Only in Fargo ND - Urban Plains wildlife gone bad.

Re: Urban Plains Commercial(Fargo Hockey Arena)

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Here's a recent ad they put together. If you watch it, you'll see why I posted it here. BTW, the guy with the suggestion is Mike Dragosavich, the former NDSU punter. He's also the guy who came to a post-game press conference with his shoulder wrapped up and on ice because he threw a single lame-duck pass on a trick play that resulted in a touchdown.

Only in Fargo ND - Urban Plains wildlife gone bad.
    isn't he the guy who did the classic janitor dancing at half time of a basketball game?

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
      isn't he the guy who did the classic janitor dancing at half time of a basketball game?
      Yep, same guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
        He's also the guy who came to a post-game press conference with his shoulder wrapped up and on ice because he threw a single lame-duck pass on a trick play that resulted in a touchdown.
        Haahaa!

That's hilarious!
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I love it. A little bit too stolen from old Monty Pyton & The Holy Grail, but still funny. I know most of us are now very familiar with this by now but I can't resist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg
          The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Working...
          X