Football Promo Video (Facebook)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Promo Video (Facebook)

For those with Facebook, here is a preview of the football video posted yesterday on the Jackrabbit Nation page.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....02671513076380

Re: Football Promo Video (Facebook)

Really starting to get excited about this season. Any word on this year's video? Will it be kept under wraps until the first game? The build-up would be pretty cool, but sometimes I get caught up having my last beer (or two) and get sat down just before kickoff. Needless to say, last year I missed the video more times that I actually saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
      Really starting to get excited about this season. Any word on this year's video? Will it be kept under wraps until the first game? The build-up would be pretty cool, but sometimes I get caught up having my last beer (or two) and get sat down just before kickoff. Needless to say, last year I missed the video more times that I actually saw it.
      I hear they're using the same song with a new video. The "show" theme just works, branding-wise and they've got the rights to use the song. I think it works OK. But I think I liked the Ozzie Osbourne song from a couple of years ago better.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

they better let me bring my flag into the stadium this year if they are going to use it in the promo video... haha but seriously
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
            they better let me bring my flag into the stadium this year if they are going to use it in the promo video... haha but seriously
            Our flag you mean westside

Comment

I do not have facebook, is there any other way that I can access the promo video? Is it on you tube?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackfan2000 View Post
                I do not have facebook, is there any other way that I can access the promo video? Is it on you tube?
                It's on the main page of www.gojacks.com. Just hit play on the video player at the top of the page.

Comment

Working...
                X