Volleyball home matches on gojacks.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volleyball home matches on gojacks.com

Good news. There will be full two- and three-camera productions for home volleyball matches this year. In the past, it's been just the high-center camera which has made the action less than exciting to watch (and a little hard to follow) on gojacks.com.

This year, students from my MCOM 225: Introduction to Digital Production class will be required to sign up to help produce home volleyball matches. This is a great example of the opportunities that our burgeoning athletics program provides to students in the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication. On event days, Frost Arena is essentially a huge, up-to-date, television production studio. There is nowhere else in Brookings where our students could participate in that kind of television production experience.

It's a great opportunity for our students and I'm grateful to Mark Burgers and Justin Swanson from Athletics and to the Keyframe crew for helping make it possible. And the real winners are online viewers who will get a better sense of what the volleyball matches are really like.
    Holy nutmeg!

Re: Volleyball home matches on gojacks.com

Yessss! Thank you JJ and please pass on my thanks to your students as well. Are there any plans to do some wrestling matches as well?

Comment

Re: Volleyball home matches on gojacks.com

Originally posted by JackFlash View Post
      Yessss! Thank you JJ and please pass on my thanks to your students as well. Are there any plans to do some wrestling matches as well?
      Yes, I would expect that students would do the two home duals in Jan. and Feb.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
      X