EBAY Listing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EBAY Listing

Was surfing around EBAY when I came upon this today. Very nice looking item. I've seen a couple that look like this in the basement of the Student Union, I believe they were donated by Keith Jensen. This looks like a nice collector's item for the serious Jacks fan.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:AAQ:US:1123

I emailed the seller about he came across it and this is what he said:
    It's a beautiful pennant. The pennants with leather seals are some of the toughest to find. When they were made, I believe the seals were done by hand. I've collected sports memorabilia for almost 40 years now, but I collect for all schools. I graduated from Indiana University, so this came from collecting. Chicago Pennant Company and Collegiate of Ames are the two premier pennant companies for collectors.
    That's the history on it, it's rare and in pretty good condition for the age. Let me know if there are other questions. I would definitely say that there probably isn't another one of these on campus.

Take care,
    Stewart Cutshall

Re: EBAY Listing

Very cool item. I might have to show that to my wife. It would look good on our wall.
    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

I'm pretty sure I had that same style pennant in my room when I was a kid.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

That thing is beautiful. I am collecting memorabilia to put on the walls of my man room some day. That is exactly the type of thing I want.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Working...
        X