Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football picking contest

Hey guys. Let me introduce myself.

I am a writer and blogger for the SIU Salukis. I run my own website http://www.gosalukis.webs.com and write for Saluki Illustrated - the official magazine of SIU Athletics.

I am holding a games picking contest through my site. I would love to have more than just SIU fans involved to add rivalry and competition and other views to the contest.

Here's how it works:

The contestants would email their picks each week by Friday and then a leaderboard would be updated each Sunday to show who did the best. The winner will win a prize at the end of the FCS Playoffs. There is no limit to the panel and everyone can join.

There is a $5 fee for joining. The winner will win a portion of the proceeds, with the amount to be determined by the amount of people that sign up. Ideally, there'd be at least 20, and the winner would take a $50 prize.

Email me at bigsalukifan@yahoo.com or PM me if you are interested. Registration ends a week before our first game. You can pick by your handle or by the name your parents gave you at birth. I hope several of you all join!
Working...
X