SDSU Ice Cream on a Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU Ice Cream on a Sunday

I'm taking my parents to the Brookings Summer Arts Festival this Sunday and I know Dad would probably like to have some SDSU ice cream. The dairy bar I'm assuming will be closed on Sunday, any cafes or restaraunts serve SDSU ice cream? TIA

Re: SDSU Ice Cream on a Sunday

One Booth is selling SDSU Ice Cream. Brookings Noon Lions No 3 Booth. Once you get there you only want to leave once and that is to go home. Traffic both auto and pedestrian is more complicated with this event. Also Mount Calvary Lutheran Men's Club is also selling SDSU ice cream. This event seems to be a real money maker for various church and civic groups so its not surprising at least two groups are selling the ice Cream. Also the Big Sioux Cycle shop on Main and 5th has the icecream everyday. They may not be open on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      One Booth is selling SDSU Ice Cream. Brookings Noon Lions No 3 Booth. Once you get there you only want to leave once and that is to go home. Traffic both auto and pedestrian is more complicated with this event. Also Mount Calvary Lutheran Men's Club is also selling SDSU ice cream. This event seems to be a real money maker for various church and civic groups so its not surprising at least two groups are selling the ice Cream. Also the Big Sioux Cycle shop on Main and 5th has the icecream everyday. They may not be open on Sunday.
      Thanks for the reply. I don't know how much time we'll be spending at the park, Dad has an arthritic hip and has some difficulty walking for long periods of time. So we might head over to the Ag Heritage Museum afternoon and then go for an ice cream run, thats why I'm interested in a cafe.

Comment

Oly's (acrosss the street from the Pheasant Lounge on South Main) Cafe has it, too.

Comment

Working...
        X