Its time to wake up and smell the TEA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its time to wake up and smell the TEA

Here is an interesting article in the Argus today. Its not about sports, but it is about young people and a ministry that is about to be started by a strange dude with a sinful past.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...NTPAGECAROUSEL

Re: Its time to wake up and smell the TEA

I'm thankful the Argus prints such stories so that people are alerted to the guy's past and can make appropriate decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      I'm thankful the Argus prints such stories so that people are alerted to the guy's past and can make appropriate decisions.
      I am too, glad the Argus did this story. Even after that, its hard to close some one down who has the appearence of doing a noble service. I guess the best way for this center to close is to fail. If the the parents and etc to not participate or bring their kids to the center, soon it will fail on its own. If this guy never broke any laws within the municipality of Tea, then the alleged ministry could continue.

Comment

"Ask yourself, before you trash me in the paper, 'What would Jesus do?' " he told a reporter Monday before ending the call.

I wonder is he asked himself that before he stole from Lifelight or exposed himself to a woman. Or since he has a warrant out for his arrest I wonder if he is asking himself "What would Jesus do?".

This creep has no business anywhere near children. He lost that right when he was put on the sex offender list.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
          "Ask yourself, before you trash me in the paper, 'What would Jesus do?' " he told a reporter Monday before ending the call.

I wonder is he asked himself that before he stole from Lifelight or exposed himself to a woman. Or since he has a warrant out for his arrest I wonder if he is asking himself "What would Jesus do?".

This creep has no business anywhere near children. He lost that right when he was put on the sex offender list.
          Kind of reminds me of a guy prominent in the media right now. Oh, but we better not disparage him or the reverends will be coming for us and their on God's side. Right?
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

There must be a special place in Hell for those who do terrible things while professing to be religious.

Comment

I notice the Argus has now shut down the ability to comment on the story.

Comment

Would it be considered irony that a guy wanted on charges of bigamy is trying to set up in a former bridal shop?
                @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHenriksen View Post
                  I notice the Argus has now shut down the ability to comment on the story.
                  I bet there are/would be some good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                    There must be a special place in Hell for those who do terrible things while professing to be religious.
                    There is something REALLY REALLY wrong with claiming to be religuous and using that to prey on people, whether they are kids or adults.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                      Would it be considered irony that a guy wanted on charges of bigamy is trying to set up in a former bridal shop?
                      This is funny. Rep points for humor.

Comment

Working...
                      X