X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU fan writes Science Fiction

Saw this on Digg and had to share.

http://imgur.com/5dkGc.gif

One of the funniest things I've seen on the internet for awhile.

And its a "real" book:

http://www.amazon.com/Moon-People-Da...dp/1436372135/

I get the feeling this is what all books will look like in about 50 years when the texting generation produces published authors.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Re: NDSU fan writes Science Fiction

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
    Saw this on Digg and had to share.

http://imgur.com/5dkGc.gif

One of the funniest things I've seen on the internet for awhile.

And its a "real" book:

http://www.amazon.com/Moon-People-Da...dp/1436372135/

I get the feeling this is what all books will look like in about 50 years when the texting generation produces published authors.
    I see similarities between that book and most of lakesbisons posts.

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin
    Last edited by MontanaRabbit; 07-02-2009, 08:55 AM.

Comment

I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
        I don't get it.
        Yeah Nova me either, was looking to find some good smack but I must be missing something, guess i'm not as smart as I thought
        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
          I don't get it.
          If you read the first page of the book in the link there are words capitalized that should not be. Not to mention it has no flow......like it was written by a third grader.

I think what he was getting at was the the book appears to be written by someone with little intelligence......hence the NDSU fan reference.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            If you read the first page of the book in the link there are words capitalized that should not be. Not to mention it has no flow......like it was written by a third grader.

I think what he was getting at was the the book appears to be written by someone with little intelligence......hence the NDSU fan reference.
            You are correct, and I too thought of Lakes when I read the page. Some of the reviews on Amazon are pretty hilarious too.

I guess maybe I just have an odd sense of humor, although I still say the guy who wrote it is a candidate for Bizon fever.
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Color me crazy, but I suspect you might have something far more important to be worrying about... [linky]*

*just as, if not more, relevant to the target school

Comment

Originally posted by UTH View Post
                Color me crazy, but I suspect you might have something far more important to be worrying about... [linky]*

*just as, if not more, relevant to the target school

Wrong rabbit. Also, I dare say more wild jackrabbits will have procreated in the time it takes to read this message than the entire domesticated bison population of North Dakota.

Comment

Now, I decided to look at the Cover to see where the Pictures Came from. And I think they came From Many play says.

One of Them is From the Movie which was made called 2001. It is the space ship with the doors where the computer which would not let inn the Astrology Man did not let in the man who wanted to get back in too the Space Ship. Now this was because the computer did not want tool let hymn inn.

Now another won of the Pictures which was taken from some wear ells Is a Pitcher of an Astro Space Man with a pack that is on him that he uses to move. Now that pack on him moves him from his Spays Ship or it can do real good at moving him back two hiss Pace Ship.

His space chip is called a shuttle and it is also on the cover of the book about him. Now, this book about him is also about moon people who are from the moon. So it is Science Friction. But it Is also a Good Book For people who are people who like Adventure and things that our Excitement.

Comment

Oh, and FWIW, the fourth pic on the cover is a photochop of the Tiros 1 weather satellite:

Comment

Working...
                    X