2009 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Season

The Mo Valley media day is set for July 20 in St Louis, and the entries for the pre-season teams are being submitted now. Not that summer is too short or anything!

Re: 2009 Season

September 12 can not come fast enough, I am ready for another great season of Jackrabbit Football. My football fix is itching to be cured by some hard-hitting Jackrabbit action. GB! GB! GJ!

Comment

Confirmed that we have our season tickets so now it seems like far too long of a wait until September 12. Tick tock. Tick tock. Let's go Rabbits!
      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Looking forward to the SDS/NDSU game on Oct. 17 but my concern is that this huge rivalry game is happening on the Pheasant Opener. I am already making plans to get going right at noon for a bit of pheasant hunting with my family and then about 3-4 pm head down toward Brookings for the game. We can catch a bit of tailgating, head into the game and still make it back to my uncle's farm for the traditional pheasant-opener party. Not switching tradition, just molding it a little bit to fit this big game.

I think that someone should put together some blaze orange SDSU shirts and make this game a tradition and have everyone wear their blaze orange hunting gear to the game.
        The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
          Looking forward to the SDS/NDSU game on Oct. 17 but my concern is that this huge rivalry game is happening on the Pheasant Opener. I am already making plans to get going right at noon for a bit of pheasant hunting with my family and then about 3-4 pm head down toward Brookings for the game. We can catch a bit of tailgating, head into the game and still make it back to my uncle's farm for the traditional pheasant-opener party. Not switching tradition, just molding it a little bit to fit this big game.

I think that someone should put together some blaze orange SDSU shirts and make this game a tradition and have everyone wear their blaze orange hunting gear to the game.

Old joke. You know why Tennessee chose orange as a school color. So you can wear it to the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday, and picking up trash alongside the highway the rest of the week.

Comment

Ha! I somehow missed that old joke. OK, so maybe we don't want that exact association with our growing football program. Thanks.

Comment

Nice article by TV about the view of the Jackrabbits from some other schools in the conference. I think its going to be a fun fall of SDSU football.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...27/1002/SPORTS

Comment

Working...
              X