TV said Gophers/Jacks ticket update in Argus today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV said Gophers/Jacks ticket update in Argus today

His twitter said there will be news concerning the tickets for the Gophers/Jacks game.

Did anyone see it today? I don't see it on the website, but have not had a chance to look at the paper version yet.

Re: TV said Gophers/Jacks ticket update in Argus today

Didn't see anything in the print version of Tuesday's Argus Leader.
    This space for lease.

Comment

3000 tickets the SDSU ticket office gets. The first 2000 of those are reserved for season ticket holders from what I understood.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...28/1002/sports

Comment

Originally posted by JackMan View Post
        3000 tickets the SDSU ticket office gets. The first 2000 of those are reserved for season ticket holders from what I understood.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...28/1002/sports
        thanks JackMan

Comment

Horrible seats for SDSU fans.

We'll see but I'm not dying to go sit in those seats in Minnesota in the middle of November.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post

We'll see but I'm not dying to go sit in those seats in Minnesota in the middle of November.
            wuss.
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Not a bad seat in the house. Beats sitting in the dome!

Comment

Wimp!

TCF will be MUCH better than the Humpty Dump! From the pics I've seen on-line and from walking by it this summer, it doesn't look like there's a bad seat in the place. And if Minnesota Nice doesn't extend to giving opposing fans good seats, so be it. It's their stadium, their homefield advantage.

3000 seats doesn't seem like much to me, but I've always been mathematically challenged! Is it too early to know if plans are in the works for a bus trip of any kind to the game? I'll be happy with one ticket, even if it's in the top row!
                "You trusted us"

Comment

Just received an email from the SDSU ticket office stating I could go purchase tickets for the Minnesota game. I just checked and I was given the option of purchasing 6 tickets for the game (I currently have 4 season tickets). So it looks like they are allowing season ticket holders to purchase 1.5 times the amount of season tickets they currently have; which makes sense that they stated they have 3000 tickets for the game and are hoping to have 2000 season tickets sold this year.

Edit: It looks like all Season ticket holders can buy up to 6 tickets for the game.

Comment

I was just going to post that also... I have two season tickets and could also buy 6.

South Dakota State University Football vs
                    University of Minnesota
                    Saturday November 14, 2009, Time: TBD
                    TCF Bank Stadium
                    • This order form is for the use of SDSU Football Season Ticket Holders only.
                    • Receipt will be sent to your e-mail address.
                    • Maximum number of tickets you may purchase during the initial process is 6.
                    • Ticket Location – upper portions of sections 201 – 206 and 215 – 218. Exact seat location will be determined by the Jackrabbit Ticket Office based on priority points.
                    • Tickets will be mailed out no later than September 1 with SDSU season tickets.
                    • No Refunds. No Exchanges.
                    • General Public can purchase tickets beginning September 1 – October 30.
                    Go State! Go State!

Comment

I declined the offer so will give someone else who wants to go a chance.

Enjoy

Comment

Is anyone else have problems purchasing these online? All I get when I log in is "All price levels are sold out for this Event"

Comment

Sometimes I see people say something like "I'm not saying, I'm just saying" and I'm never sure what the heck that means. Anyway.....

I have very good seats for the Minnesota game, courtesy of a MN season-ticket holder.

I'm not bragging, I'm just bragging.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                            Sometimes I see people say something like "I'm not saying, I'm just saying" and I'm never sure what the heck that means. Anyway.....

I have very good seats for the Minnesota game, courtesy of a MN season-ticket holder.

I'm not bragging, I'm just bragging.

You are so humble!!!

Comment

The site is working today - I got 6 tickets today.

Comment

Working...
                              X