Ackman at Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ackman at Nationals

Sara Ackman is competing in the discuss today in the NCAA National Meet at the U of Arkansas. She was the 13th best thrower coming into the competition but it's very possible she'll crack the top 12 to advance to finals.

TV's story in today's Argus is here.

Re: Ackman at Nationals

Live coverage of the NCAA outdoor championships can be found here: http://all-access.cbssports.com/player.html?code=ncaa&media=129515

Comment

Sara didn't have a good day. She threw about 155'8" and finished 21st. Her best was in a meet in which she competed unattached: 178. Today that would have been the second best throw overall.

Darn. Well, she had a great season and she's back!

Comment

Sorry to hear that JJD! I thought she was a senior, so I'm glad she will return and get another chance at it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
          Sorry to hear that JJD! I thought she was a senior, so I'm glad she will return and get another chance at it!
          According to Terry she does not have any eligibility left in indoor track and field, but has one year left in outdoor. Hopefully she can inprove a bit over next year. If that happens she has a very good shot at becoming our first All-American.

Comment

Working...
          X