SDSU's Treasure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU's Treasure

I thought I'd lighten up this sub-forum after the Argus/Stu/TV/Fred mess of the last week or two.

You've got a real hidden treasure at SDSU and I couldn't find any mention of her in the board's archives. Bison"FANatic" over on Bisonville found her website and posted it in the Bikini thread. The swimsuits are very revealing, so I wouldn't check it at work(or with a wife/fiancée/girlfriend anywhere nearby).

http://www.modelmayhem.com/HeatherJo

She writes that she's an EE/Spanish double major with a minor in math. She's also done some work for a certain magazine that you share a mascot with. A little googling will lead you to that stuff(hint: she shares a last name with a famous early aviator and aircraft engineer - the crazy one). Make sure to include the "Jo" if you do.

Re: SDSU's Treasure

She's a double-major, one of which is electrical engineering? Now THAT'S impressive. She also appears to be quite aesthetically pleasing, but that's really not that terribly difficult to find on the Internet now, is it?

And oh, yeah, we don't do bikini threads here. Discussion's OK, but guys, keep the hormones in check, ok?
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

she says she doesnt do nudity..........wow, when i was young, that was considered nudity. she certainly doesnt need to reveal anymore for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
        I thought I'd lighten up this sub-forum after the Argus/Stu/TV/Fred mess of the last week or two.

You've got a real hidden treasure at SDSU and I couldn't find any mention of her in the board's archives. Bison"FANatic" over on Bisonville found her website and posted it in the Bikini thread. The swimsuits are very revealing, so I wouldn't check it at work(or with a wife/fiancée/girlfriend anywhere nearby).

She writes that she's an EE/Spanish double major with a minor in math. She's also done some work for a certain magazine that you share a mascot with. A little googling will lead you to that stuff(hint: she shares a last name with a famous early aviator and aircraft engineer - the crazy one). Make sure to include the "Jo" if you do.
        I think a lot of people are aware of this young woman. I know I received a head's up about her (no pun intended) a while back. I've got a link to another coed who is very clearly a Jackrabbit supporter (the SDSU flag draped strategically about her body confirms that) but I'm not willing to post that here. Just trust me, very nice.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          She's a double-major, one of which is electrical engineering? Now THAT'S impressive. She also appears to be quite aesthetically pleasing, but that's really not that terribly difficult to find on the Internet now, is it?

And oh, yeah, we don't do bikini threads here. Discussion's OK, but guys, keep the hormones in check, ok?
          She was in my Physics lab last semester. In a class room with 20 guys and 2 girls...she stood out.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post

I approve this message!
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Knew I should have went and got my masters in Electrical Engineering.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                Knew I should have went and got my masters in Electrical Engineering.
                No you don't, you would have failed out from studying the wrong "subject" during class
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Wow. I'm having trouble talking right now. x#%wq@m
                  This space for lease.

Comment

Her playboy video was passed around to almost every student email this past year.

Not to many people who don't know about her around here..

Comment

this is my cousins ex girlfriend..not even kidding! i ate thanksgiving dinner with her! He went out with her for quite some time too..

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakState View Post
                        this is my cousins ex girlfriend..not even kidding! i ate thanksgiving dinner with her! He went out with her for quite some time too..
                        Minor miracle you didn't choke. She is a good looking girl.

Comment

yeahhh..its crazy how much she looks different in person though..its amazing what a computer can do.

Comment

Working...
                          X