SD Kid Done Good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD Kid Done Good!

Congrats to Layne Somsen for his effort last evening. The transition from legion ball to D1 baseball has not been easy. He must be a tough kid. Like the rest of his teammates he could've packed it in when things weren't going well. This whole team including Layne hung in there and now they find themselves in the conference championship game(s). Well done staff and players! (Only seven more wins to Omaha)

Re: SD Kid Done Good!

Good post. The baseball team played their hearts out and I appreciate that SDSU willing to compete with the best - I understand that Layne struggled early but we know why he is a Jackrabbit. he was a freshman too - I can't wait for next season!

Comment

Re: SD Kid Done Good!

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
      Good post. The baseball team played their hearts out and I appreciate that SDSU willing to compete with the best - I understand that Layne struggled early but we know why he is a Jackrabbit. he was a freshman too - I can't wait for next season!
      This has been a great run for Ritchie and the team. I hope they can keep momentum going into recruiting season and on into next year. Someone needs to take down ORU and it might as well be us.
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Working...
      X