SDSU Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU Picture

I'm a recent graduate of SDSU and I am looking for a cool picture to put on my wall of SDSU. Possible a panoramic view of the campus (or whatever). Anyone know where I could start looking?
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Re: SDSU Picture

I have a few good pictures of the west stands during a few of the packed football games if you are interested in something like that

Comment

Here is a link:

http://www.gojacks.com/PhotoStore.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=15000

I quickly looked under "Athletics" and the last picture is a pretty nice of an aerial photo of the Campus.

Comment

Makes you wonder if the Bookstore has a poster with an aerial view of the campus. If they don't, they really should look into it. (I searched the on-line link to the bookstore and didn't find one. Doesn't mean they don't have one).
        Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
          Makes you wonder if the Bookstore has a poster with an aerial view of the campus. If they don't, they really should look into it. (I searched the on-line link to the bookstore and didn't find one. Doesn't mean they don't have one).
          Ya the book store needs to get on that.
          I work for a corporation in rapid that does areial photography mostly of wyoming coal fields and forest stuff, but they got a nice collection of spot shots taken over the years of major college and pro stadiums. Some of them taken during a game. I haven't seen anything for SDSU though.

Comment

You could always email these two guys and see what they might have.
            Both gentlemen do good work with their stuff.

Eric Landwehr is the University Photographer. I think he'd have something.
            Eric.Landwehr@sdstate.edu
            or
            Ty Carlson, who was the SID photographer for the past two year. A recent Jackrabbit grad, so he might be busy. Ty's dad also runs Inertia Sports Media out of Sioux Falls.
            tpcarlson@jacks.sdstate.edu

Comment

Working...
            X