What an opportunity!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What an opportunity!

First - I wish the Rabbits all the luck in the world this weekend. This team has a great opportunity to find itself in an NCAA tournament at the end of the weekend. Everyone knows this league is Oral Roberts and everyone else. No team in the league is hotter than SDSU. If they can stay hot for three more games they will find themselves in the NCAA's. The odds are still against them but I wouldn't be surprised if they win this tourney. Win the opener Thursday and see what happens. Exciting times for SDSU and SDSU baseball. Go Rabbits!

Re: What an opportunity!

Agree 6-3-4! The Jacks will have to keep doing what they have been doing...but they have a chance.

FYI: Anybody along the route from Brookings (through Kansas City) and down to Tulsa who would like to join me to watch the Jacks should PM me. I'm leaving @4:00 a.m. Thursday and travel hard but will have empty seats for anybody interested. Should be fun. GO JACKS!!!

Comment

Got one more JACKRABBIT to ride along to Tulsa. Still room for two others along the way. PM me tomorrow (Wednesday, May 20) and I'll get back to you later Wednesday afternoon. GO JACKS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
        Got one more JACKRABBIT to ride along to Tulsa. Still room for two others along the way. PM me tomorrow (Wednesday, May 20) and I'll get back to you later Wednesday afternoon. GO JACKS!!
        I would do it in a heartbeat if it wasn't Memorial Day weekend and if I didn't have 3 little kids who are counting on me to take them camping.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          I would do it in a heartbeat if it wasn't Memorial Day weekend and if I didn't have 3 little kids who are counting on me to take them camping.
          Taking my three kids camping this weekend also. Have fun md.

Comment

Enjoy your families! Certainly the right choice. We will cheer extra hard for you!!!

Comment

Working...
            X