Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shay Birath

Birath is moving on up to SDSU

MARSHALL - Taking the next step and playing at the collegiate level is a common goal among high school athletes and for one Marshall High School volleyball player - the goal has been reached.
    Shay Birath, a senior, just weeks away from graduation has signed a National Letter of Intent to play Division I volleyball at South Dakota State University and is excited about the opportunity to get on the court again.
    "It has been my goal to play not only college volleyball, but Division I college volleyball since I was like three-years old," Birath said. "I have always wanted to play, it just came down to where I was going to play. SDSU has a great volleyball program and graphic design program and it is just the right fit for me."
    Dan Westby, head volleyball coach at Marshall High School, said Birath has a great opportunity to be a part of a growing program at SDSU.
    "Shay has a tremendous passion for the game of volleyball," Westby said. "Shay's got an opportunity to do something special at SDSU. The
    Jackrabbits play in an up-and-coming Division I conference. It will be
    fun following her career at SDSU."
    You can read the entire article here.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Re: Shay Birath

wow, sounds like a very good player for the team, congrats to her & the volleyball program.

Comment

Working...
    X