NDSU over #7 Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU over #7 Oklahoma

The NDSU womens softball team took down Big 12 powerhouse Oklahoma after the game went to extra innings last night it was delayed and finished today!!

http://www.inforum.com/event/article...49/group/home/

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=3738790

They are now playing Tulsa in the second round in Norman, OK

sorry title should have said #9
    BISON FOOTBALL

Re: NDSU over #7 Oklahoma

But according to some of the Bison posters (Lakes), women winning athletic contests don't really count.

Comment

Oh it counts this time. Earlier this week WDAY had TV stories on the softball team.
      We dont see that often on SF TV. Congratulations to the Bison for their big win.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowbell View Post
        But according to some of the Bison posters (Lakes), women winning athletic contests don't really count.
        Well i'm not lakes!!!

And NDSU just beat Tulsa in the second round of the Regional!!!!!!

2-0
        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
          Well i'm not lakes!!!

2-0
          That's awesome. Good luck Bison!

Comment

Well i'm not lakes!!!

2-0
            Well, there you go. NDSU is now 2-2 in D-1 championship competition this year, just like SDSU. Pretty impressive, though. First Sweet 16 appearance for one of the xDSUs....

Comment

NDSU defeats Tulsa(again) 4-1 to advance to the super regional where they will face either Arizona State or LSU in a best-of-three series. If they get the two wins, it's on to the Women's College World Series.

I think the most amazing thing might be that all the Bison innings were tossed by the same pitcher. Andi Padilla pitched 25 innings over three games and allowed only 3 earned runs on 11 hits.

Comment

Nice job Bison women!
                "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                -Leo Rosten

Comment

THE DAKOTAS OWN THE SUMMIT!!!
                  BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

THE DAKOTAS OWN THE SUMMIT!!!
                    Almost---but (pardon the momentary thread derail), thanks to a disappointing performance at the Summit outdoor T&F meet, ORU edged SDSU for the all sports trophy by about 3 points or so.

Srsly: Sweet 16 for the Bison, that's pretty impressive. Too bad for all the Bison fans that poo-pooed women's sports in March. They can either get on board with this and be excited (and be hypocrites) or they can bite their lips and keep their mouths shut.

Comment

I hope everyone in the Summit can take pride, along with our Conference mate NDSU , in this accomplishment. Congrats to the Bison

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                        Almost---but (pardon the momentary thread derail), thanks to a disappointing performance at the Summit outdoor T&F meet, ORU edged SDSU for the all sports trophy by about 3 points or so.

Srsly: Sweet 16 for the Bison, that's pretty impressive. Too bad for all the Bison fans that poo-pooed women's sports in March. They can either get on board with this and be excited (and be hypocrites) or they can bite their lips and keep their mouths shut.
                        WOW everything you post is in some way argumentative isn't it, I was posting to basically congratulate SDSU and NDSU on winning various League titles in multiple sports in such a short time, it has nothing to do with other Bison fans (Lakes), Hence the "Dakotas own the Summit"
                        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Congrats NDSU! It sure is exciting to see the Dakotas faring so well so early in the D1 transition.

They must have alot of South Dakota girls on that roster

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
                            Congrats NDSU! It sure is exciting to see the Dakotas faring so well so early in the D1 transition.

They must have alot of South Dakota girls on that roster
                            Two South Dakotans on the roster. Fewer North Dakotans if I'm reading correctly. Also one Minnesotan who went to school previously in South Dakota.

http://www.gobison.com/SportSelect.d...07&SPSID=12131

Congratulations to the Bison ladies. Now go and kick some more butts in the tourney!
                            Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

WOW everything you post is in some way argumentative isn't it, I was posting to basically congratulate SDSU and NDSU on winning various League titles in multiple sports in such a short time, it has nothing to do with other Bison fans (Lakes), Hence the "Dakotas own the Summit"
                              Sorry.

I have a hard time separating the Bison from their loudest and most obnoxious fans.

Should probably work on that. It is good news for NDSU, even if it means that suddenly Lakes is a fan of Title IX (CRAP, did it again---promise I'll try harder next time )

Comment

Working...
                              X