IPFW comes to The Erv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPFW comes to The Erv

The Jacks will be hosting the Mastodons this weekend with a good opportunity to gain significant ground on 3rd place in the Summit. We are 2 games out of third and Southern Utah who is in 3rd will be playing a tough series with Centenary. Get out and support the Jacks in their quest to make the conference tourney.

Re: IPFW comes to The Erv

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
    The Jacks will be hosting the Mastodons this weekend with a good opportunity to gain significant ground on 3rd place in the Summit. We are 2 games out of third and Southern Utah who is in 3rd will be playing a tough series with Centenary. Get out and support the Jacks in their quest to make the conference tourney.
    Hopefully the rain holds out for them. 70% chance of rain today in Brookings.

Comment

I believe our magic number to clinch a post season berth is 5 this weekend is important! Go Jackrabbits!

Go State!

P.S. I really want the #3 spot!

Comment

You and me too 89. That 3 seed would be huge given the homefield advantage that an already tough ORU team will have.

Comment

Jacks lead 4-0 after 2. Rain is falling lightly and we need to get 2.5 more innings in for it to be a complete game in case of the rainout.

Comment

Now 4-0 Jacks going to the bottom of the third.

Comment

6-0 Jacks in the middle of 5. Game would be official if the skies open up now.

Comment

Rain delay in the bottom of the 5th.

SDSU 7 - IPFW 0

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
                  6-0 Jacks in the middle of 5. Game would be official if the skies open up now.
                  Not 100% sure on this. In college baseball they may resume the game at the point they left off at.

Comment

I'm only going by what the announcer on the radio and Jason Hove are saying. I hope they are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
                      Not 100% sure on this. In college baseball they may resume the game at the point they left off at.
                      I think if the game is called before the middle of the 5th, then they can continue the next day. If they make it through the middle of the 5th, then the game is an official game.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

That appears to be the case. Jacks win game one 7-0 and almost as importantly save pitching by only going 5.
                        http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=3735676

Comment

Jacks win opener, rain-shortened, on a cpmbined shutout. Sawyer hit his 16th homer of the season.

Jacks are a game and half out of third and 4.5 games ahead of the fifth-place Oakland for the final ticket to posteason.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=3735676

Comment

Ipfw wins game 1 today by a 7-5 score. We outhit them, but grounded into 3 double plays and had 4 errors. Time to regroup and win game 3.

Comment

Top of the 3rd

SDSU 6 - IPFW 1

Go State!

Comment

Working...
                              X