Bisonville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bisonville...

I went over there, registered, picked out a screenname, was accepted, etc and was all set to go. I didn't recieve a confirmation email and wasn't allowed to post. I have since sent 2 emails to the people in charge wondering why I am not allowed to post and haven't recieved a response. Are they just not allowing SDSU folks anymore? Don't tell me I'm going to have to do laundry in my down time.

Re: Bisonville...

Did you send your emails earlier than yesterday afternoon? BV's admin lives on the other side of the world, so time schedules don't always line up; plus it was the weekend. He also hasn't logged in using the admin account in almost a week, so it's possible he hasn't seen your emails. If it doesn't straighten itself out in a day or so, I'll drop him a line and let him know what's going on.

You did answer the secret question correctly, didn't you? (It's an anti-spammer defense.)

Comment

Ya, it's been awhile.

I must have answered the secret question correct, I have a screenname.

No bigee....it's gonna be 70 out today.

Comment

Went to ORU's site.....checked it out......registered......was sent a confirmation email within an hour.

I guess it helps that God is ur #1 fan. Good looking out messiah!

Comment

sorry tea, they'll let you on bisonville, they let zooropa on there. my god.

i love oral roberts board.

they talk serious smack, becuz they are used to owning the conference.

so its funny watching them melt down .

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
            sorry tea, they'll let you on bisonville, they let zooropa on there. my god.

agreed. if zooropa is allowed on there. you will be able to post no doubt. strait up punk

Comment

Oh I bet they just looooooove you huh?

I can already see it. How are the ORU people? Pretty snobbish?

I'm sure they "love" the new kids on the block (xDSU's). One wins the conference, they other knocks them out of the tourney after they move the tourney to, well, the Dakotas. Ha!

They aren't going to win the conference this year either (Oakland should cruise).

Comment

ORU hates Lakesbison

I only have -6 rep points there, i think im at -11 on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
                  ORU hates Lakesbison

I only have -6 rep points there, i think im at -11 on this board.
                  LOL!!! That's funny sheit (hope i misspelled it good enough).
                  Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
                    Did you send your emails earlier than yesterday afternoon? BV's admin lives on the other side of the world, so time schedules don't always line up; plus it was the weekend. He also hasn't logged in using the admin account in almost a week, so it's possible he hasn't seen your emails. If it doesn't straighten itself out in a day or so, I'll drop him a line and let him know what's going on.

You did answer the secret question correctly, didn't you? (It's an anti-spammer defense.)
                    gotta say hammer that I did the same over 6 months ago and have email mods 3 or 4 times with no response. Not that I have a ton of time to spend with here, AGS, CS.com but it can't hurt to throw my thoughts out on Bisonville on occasion
                    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Hammer let me know about this. The registration process is fully automatic so if the process didn't finish, it's almost certainly because the approval email didn't make it to you. Some email systems filter those emails out completely so they don't even make it to your junk folder.

Complicating the matter is that the messages I typically get alerting me to the problem end up in my junk folder (and messages in that folder don't stay there long before getting flushed).

Anyway, I'll go do some checking right now. If things are still not resolved by Thursday, drop me a PM here.

Edit: done - I didn't go six months back or anything - only looked at people who were still in Users Awaiting Email Confrmation from the last couple months.
                      Last edited by tony; 05-06-2009, 07:23 AM.

Comment

I often times venture over to Bisonville and today I read a topic in the Smack Section regarding SDSU's women's team and their BCS locker room board.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...320#post279320

Can someone please inform them that BCS doesn't always refer to just football, it also refers to the 6 major NCAA conferences.

Usage of the term (wikipedia)
                        The term is generally used in college football (the sport, of course, from which it was derived), though it is often applied to all collegiate sports. In some sports, such as college basketball or college baseball, these conferences are also called the Power Conferences.

Comment

I'd rather that this thread not get into a meta-discussion of Bisonville threads. Thanks.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Whats Bisonville??

p.s- Hi Tony!

Comment

Working...
                            X