Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big ups to Scheels and SDSU bookstore....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big ups to Scheels and SDSU bookstore....

Was in Scheels today to see that a whole new slew of SDSU "stuff" has arrived. Flags, stickers, decals, hitch covers, 4 or so sets of shorts, signs, clocks, keychains, Under Armor stuff, etc. I had to purchase a few items b/c, in the past, I have griped at Scheels for not carrying alot of SDSU gear. Is this a direct response to the womens success and the high moments of the mens season (beating border state ISU and beating ORU in Sioux Falls), not to mention the success of football, wrestling, etc? I just sense an all-time high as far as interest (in this area anyway) in the Jacks.

Also big ups, as usual, to the bookstore. My last order (blue/white cap, real nice double sided banner, polo shirt) arrived the day after I ordered it. Most orders take just two days. I wish they would put more stuff online for us non-campus folks.

Re: Big ups to Scheels and SDSU bookstore....

Maybe Scheels on-line will start selling SDSU stuff. Their site currently features NDSU and UND gear. Seems to me it would be smart marketing to add SDSU...just opens up a whole new customer group.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      Maybe Scheels on-line will start selling SDSU stuff. Their site currently features NDSU and UND gear. Seems to me it would be smart marketing to add SDSU...just opens up a whole new customer group.
      It features UND and NDSU because Scheels is based out of Fargo & ND. Check out the Scheels store in Fargo sometime and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
        It features UND and NDSU because Scheels is based out of Fargo & ND. Check out the Scheels store in Fargo sometime and you'll see what I'm talking about.
        Yeah if you miss by gone days of the Fair- is- wheel, Scheels has one inside the store waiting for you to ride. Its a very good store. Plenty of choices no matter what you are buying. I think they heard of SDSU so not surprised the gear is available in SF. They know their market.
        Last edited by Nidaros; 09-27-2009, 11:04 AM.

Comment

I bought a black SDSU Football tee tonight at Pro Image in the mall. I stopped in telling my wife I'm just going to look b/c I never buy anything in there anyway. In the past they really haven't carried SDSU stuff, so no need for me to buy anything from them . I had to buy one of their tee's tonight to support the fact that they are now carrying (at least a little) gear from thee school of this fine state.

Way to get on board Pro Image!

It's still sad how there are still MANY stores around SF that don't have any Jacks stuff.

Comment

Stopped at the Brookings WalMart today , and they have added a nice display of non-clothing items. Got a neat mouse pad , and they also have mugs,glasses,license plate frames,magnets,etc... Thought they were a step up from what they normally have.

Comment

Working...
            X