Season Ticket Renewals and Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Ticket Renewals and Purchase

Today should be the first day that you can renew your season tickets for FB.

http://www.gojacks.com/downloads1/10...B_OEM_ID=15000

I'm not sure that the online system is working but you can always call 1-800-GOJACKS and speak with one of the representatives. $95 for a chair back seat at all 5 home games this year. Student season tickets are $40. Consider getting a couple extra tickets and bring your friends/family to a few games, especially the NDSU game on October 17th.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Season Ticket Renewals and Purchase

Got a message from Christi Williams and she said the website would not be ready until May 6th and that they would prefer the renewals be handled through the website. I'm okay with that.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      Got a message from Christi Williams and she said the website would not be ready until May 6th and that they would prefer the renewals be handled through the website. I'm okay with that.
      Christi also mentioned on the radio today that they have already sold 80 additional season tickets for next year and that's without any promotions or advertising yet. They will be adding chair back seating to the next section to the north which I believe is section J.

GO JACKS
      Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Website is functional for season ticket renewals. I'm adding 2 more season tickets this year so I had to call. I plan to buy as many tickets for the NDSU game as they will sell me when they become available. None will be going to bison fans. I encourage others to consider doing the same. Coach Stig told me himself that he would be happiest if the only fans in CAS that day were Jackrabbit fans.

Comment

Just ordered two season tickets for the upcoming year.

Next up - Tailgating spot, then onto season basketball tickets.

Comment

Website is functional for season ticket renewals. I'm adding 2 more season tickets this year so I had to call. I plan to buy as many tickets for the NDSU game as they will sell me when they become available. None will be going to bison fans. I encourage others to consider doing the same. Coach Stig told me himself that he would be happiest if the only fans in CAS that day were Jackrabbit fans.
            IMHO, they should allow season ticket holders a chance to buy extra tickets to the NDSU game before they open up individual ticket sales to the game to everybody (much like they did for the post season WNIT games). I would definetly buy tickets in order to give them to SDSU fans before NDSU fans are able to purchase them.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
              IMHO, they should allow season ticket holders a chance to buy extra tickets to the NDSU game before they open up individual ticket sales to the game to everybody (much like they did for the post season WNIT games). I would definetly buy tickets in order to give them to SDSU fans before NDSU fans are able to purchase them.
              I'm hopeful that they will do just that. I heard a rumor something was in the works but I can't confirm it. Of course, I'd like to see season ticket sales exceed 10,000 as well but I think we know that is a little ways off yet.

Comment

I plan to buy as many tickets for the NDSU game as they will sell me when they become available.
                So mark you down for about 10,000 then? JK
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I'm really curious about this and I hope someone has the answer: How many season tickets did you guys sell last year, or basically, what's your season ticket base?? I heard like 5 years ago that it was a really low number (something like 800), but then the number exploded in the past few years, so I was just wondering. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBisonator View Post
                    I'm really curious about this and I hope someone has the answer: How many season tickets did you guys sell last year, or basically, what's your season ticket base?? I heard like 5 years ago that it was a really low number (something like 800), but then the number exploded in the past few years, so I was just wondering. Thanks.
                    I honestly don't know the exact number and hesitate to even offer a guess. Suffice to say, the numbers have improved but aren't nearly where they need to be.

Comment

I honestly don't know the exact number and hesitate to even offer a guess. Suffice to say, the numbers have improved but aren't nearly where they need to be.
                      Into the headwind of the economy and the general public mood, any increase in season ticket sales is good IMHO--a credit to the football team and the work of the promotions and ticket staff.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        Into the headwind of the economy and the general public mood, any increase in season ticket sales is good IMHO--a credit to the football team and the work of the promotions and ticket staff.
                        I don't disagree with any of that and in no way did I intend to indicate that the efforts to increase season tickets sales haven't been good. The increase thus far is a good one but we need to continue to grow the season ticket base. Large walk-up crowds have always been the way at CAS, I'm not saying we need to change that. However, we all know that the season ticket base is the most important and will continue to be a priority.

Comment

Would love to see the season ticket base get up to 7,000 or more. Has anyone on the board bought season tickets for the first time? I think continuing to improve the game day experience will bring more fans to CAS. Should be another exciting season!

Comment

I bought my tickets for the first time this year. Probably will not sit in the seats, as I enjoy walking the visitor sideline much better. This is what kept me from getting the seats prior to this year.

Comment

It's over 2,000, I think.
                              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                              X