Creighton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creighton

The Jacks are rideing a 7 game winning streak. The Bluejays come to Brookings next, keep it going guys

Re: Creighton

Unfortunately, the Bluejays won it 5-2. Caleb Thielbar started and pitched three shutout innings. He didn't continue, although he was doing fine, because I'm sure Ritchie wanted him for this weekend's important home stand against Oakland in the chase to get into the conference tournament (four top teams qualify).

The Jays touched Sam Piercynski for a couple of homers. Billy Stitz lost a short fly in the sun, and later an error at first didn't help. Not an important game for SDSU at this point anyway. The Jays used six pitchers in the game, if I counted correctly. Wednesday's game against Minnesota has been canceled because of the impending weather.

Comment

Story from the SF paper

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...07/1002/sports

Comment

How are the field and facility conditions?

Comment

The field looks great and is great. The fan facilities are still the same as last year, which is in its "infancy state". One set of bleachers, and a porta-potty. There is a large pile of top soil on the south side, and I assume that will get spread around this summer and grass planted, so it should look a lot nicer next fall...at least I'm hoping so. It's in a nice setting and will serve its purpose well when we are able to financially afford a little better fan facilities.

Comment

is the baseball feild right next to CAS? cuz i saw a nice looking field while tailgating 2 years ago?

could use a grandstand however

Comment

The Erv is directly east of the tailgate area. The grandstand is in the plan but waiting for funding.

Comment

Working...
              X